From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Kennedy, Jim
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 4:08 PM
To: excha...@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [Exchange] Exchange 2010 RU 12 breaks hyperlinks.

It is the ongoing issue with redir.aspx, only now it is much much worse. We are
experiencing it here.  I put 12 on a couple of weeks ago. Appears to now be a
known issue.  Any of you Exchange MVP types heard anything about a fix?
And can I uninstall an RU to get out of this mess?

https://www.reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/40h5d2/looks_like_rollup_12_for_exchange_server_2010_sp3/