From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Michael B. Smith
Sent: Thursday, 18 February 2016 3:19 PM
To: excha...@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [Exchange] RE: Upgrade on-prem vs Office 365

#4 is a major ongoing PITA.

Especially since it is now extremely difficult to control when updates are
applied to Office and to know "who has what" update. Also, the status windows
don't tend to be updated until hours after an event begins, and will only be
updated if a 'significant' percentage of Office 365 users are experiencing a
problem.