William:
Although you and I naturally assume any right-thinking company would be
using Microsoft products exclusively, other businesses we send mail to
don't all share that belief.  As I understand it, GroupWise IS the mail
client the recipient is using.  What I am seeking, William, oh guru, is
anyone with experience interfacing Exchange with GroupWise who can tell me
whether this problem can be relieved by changing some configuration
setting on either the Exchange server or the Groupwise Exchange Gateway.
Or on either of the clients.

PS--I knew you wouldn't be able to resist my "wet paint sign" about
upgrading.
PPS--right on to L.Pitt and the rest of you expressing our country's
determination not to let terrorists break our spirit. We are resiliant and
resourceful, and we shall persevere.

List Charter and FAQ at: