Have tried formatting message body as plain text, rtf, and HTML.
Have sent using Exchange 5.0, Outlook 97, Outlook 98 and Outlook 2000
clients.
In all cases, the recipient on the Groupwise system can see the TO: and
SUBJECT: lines but not the message body.  When he replies, all that comes
back in the message body is his reply text and signature.
And no, we definitely do not use Word as Email.
Am still waiting for results of test sending messages from an Exchange 5.5
server -- our 5.5 servers are all backed up with copies of the chain
letter about tonight's candlelight vigil.
And in spite of your sarcasm and put-downs, William, your attempts to be
helpful are greatly appreciated.

List Charter and FAQ at: