Ran into this at my last %company%. Unfortunately, you will have to
hound Comcast for help. I wasn't involved directly, so, sorry I can't
give you any details. I just remember a co-worker bitching about dealing
with Comcast.

Don Guyer

Windows Systems Engineer

RIM Operations Engineering Distributed - A Team, Tier 2

Enterprise Technology Group

Fiserv

don.gu...@fiserv.com

Office: 1-800-523-7282 x 1673