Tunnu,
           That's quite informative and very motivating.
I will tell you another story.
Alexander attacked a country 7 times and got defeated every single time .He
was sitting under a tree quite disappointed and saw this worm trying to
climb the tree.Every time it tried it fell down.After about 7 times when the
worm tried 8th time.It made it and was able to climb.
Getting motivated by this worm;Alexander stood up and attacked the country
8th time and this time he won.

Mani