Patience, grit and determination takes you places....well done Mani......

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: exghps1988v_v Re: "NEVER QUIT"From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 03:30:50 +0000
Amazing!!
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

From: "maninder singh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 10:55:19
-0700To: <exghps1988v_v@googlegroups.com>Subject: exghps1988v_v Re: "NEVER QUIT"

My dear friends,
                        I am writting this to share my life with my
friends.So,Please don't take it in this sense that i am bragging about
something.I am sharing this with all of you taking you all as my
confidants.Somehow,i have some nostalgic beautiful and innocent memories
attached with all of you.
                        When i came to Canada in last week of December of
1995.I lost everything.All i was left was with 2 pairs of jeans,2 shirts and a
blanket.
My destiny brought me on streets.I had not eaten for two days and i started
getting fever.I had only 45 cents left in my pocket.I was staying in somebody's
garage.It was super cold.There was snow outside.
I kept trying to find a job and couldn't find the littlest job possible.
                       I used to be Amritdhari in the past and would say
prayers to God in the past alot.Now,when i was penny less and walking on
streets i prayed to God and said Lord even if you are going to make it worst
than this I still wouldn't leave you.I love you and it is unconditional.No
matter how many hardships i will go through i would still not give up loving
you.
                     The same afternoon,a guy came to the person's house whose
garage i was living in and was talking to them and saying that one of his
workers in the farm didn't show up.
                     I asked him if he would offer me a job.He said it is very
hard work.I said i promise that i will not dissappoint him.
I worked in his field for about 5 hours and it started raining.I saw this
lightening.It felt like God started crying and HE said,Son!! You have made me
re-write your destiny.You will be very successful from now on.
                    After that my friends! My success started and By God's
grace today i am very successful in life.
Bhupi used to live in Canada at the time and he has seen me working as a dish
washer in a restaurant.
                    Today,Even if i say thanks to that Almighty Lord with every
single breath it still won't be enough.

Maninder