Very Interesting ....hehe ...Tunnu...nthn in the mail...plz resend

--- On Mon, 12/1/09, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: exghps1988v_v An interesting one!
To: "EX GHPS Group V.V 1988" <[email protected]>, "Hashminder 
Kohli" <[email protected]>, "Parbinder Sahni GMail" <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, 12 January, 2009, 2:18 PM




































































A city boy, Kenny, moved to the country and bought a donkey from an old farmer 
for $100.  The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day.  


The next day the farmer drove up and said, "Sorry son, but I have some bad  
news, the donkey died."

Kenny replied, "Well then, just give me my money back."

The farmer said, "Can't do that.  I went and spent it already."
Kenny said, "OK then, at least give me the donkey."

The farmer said, "What ya gonna do with him?"

Kenny, "I'm going to raffle him off."

Farmer, "You can't raffle off a dead donkey!"

Kenny, "Sure I can.  Watch me.  I just won't tell anybody he is dead."

A month later the farmer met up with Kenny and asked, "What happened with that 
dead donkey?"

Kenny,  "I raffled him off.  I sold 500 tickets at two dollars a piece and made 
a profit of $898."

Farmer, "Didn't anyone complain?"

Kenny, "Just the guy who won.  So I gave him his two dollars back."

Kenny grew up and eventually became the chairman of Enron.
.. 
__,_._,___ 

















      Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download. 
Go to http://in.webmessenger.yahoo.com/
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"EX,GHPS,1988,V.V" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/exghps1988v_v?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to