Not funny but very inteligent.. So if you have a dead donkey and a live
brain.. you can still make a Gaddha of someone...

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 2:18 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>                               A city boy, Kenny, moved to the country and
> bought a donkey from an old farmer for $100.  The farmer agreed to deliver
> the donkey the next day.
>  The next day the farmer drove up and said, "Sorry son, but I have some
> bad  news, the donkey died."
>  Kenny replied, "Well then, just give me my money back."
>  The farmer said, "Can't do that.  I went and spent it already."
> Kenny said, "OK then, at least give me the donkey."
>  The farmer said, "What ya gonna do with him?"
>  Kenny, "I'm going to raffle him off."
>  Farmer, "You can't raffle off a dead donkey!"
>  Kenny, "Sure I can.  Watch me.  I just won't tell anybody he is dead."
>  A month later the farmer met up with Kenny and asked, "What happened with
> that dead donkey?"
>  Kenny,  "I raffled him off.  I sold 500 tickets at two dollars a piece
> and made a profit of $898."
>  Farmer, "Didn't anyone complain?"
>  Kenny, "Just the guy who won.  So I gave him his two dollars back."
>  Kenny grew up and eventually became the chairman of Enron.
>
> .
>
> __,_._,___
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"EX,GHPS,1988,V.V" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/exghps1988v_v?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to