I was surprised to find that net-tools was still in the system set,
honestly. So I +1 moving it and iputils to the stages set. I actually don't
care about iputils, but I think many newcomers will be startled by not
finding ping in a newly installed system. That's why I think all three
(net-tools, iputils, iproute2) can easily be in the stages set when the
dust settles.

To prevent some future stabbings of Kylie, we should all try to identify
which packages depend on these packages and make sure the deps are there
before people accidentally purge them after friday. I think ppp needs
ifconfig/route for its scripts, but there are probably more packages that
need to be looked at.

Cheers,

Tureba - Arthur Nascimento