I am not sure how these two things does not work to each other; But once i switch to not using it, for example, use 1.1.1.1 instead, it INSTANTLY

 works again.

Thank you.

On 2020/3/30 下午 07:34, Phil Pennock wrote:
On 2020-03-25 at 13:10 -0400, Phil Pennock via Exim-users wrote:
On 2020-03-23 at 20:54 +0800, daniel via Exim-users wrote:
We recently received many of our end users complains that they are having
problem sending email to *.gov.hk with this exim error:
DANE ERROR: TLSA LOOKUP DEFER
Their DNS is broken.
For clarity: I did not look at any DNS records before making that
statement, it was my short-form explanation of what the error message
means in practice.

95+% of the time, it means "they have DNS servers which don't reply when
asked for TLSA records".

To get more details out of Exim, run with `-d+transport+dns` to get
debugging, enabling additional debug content in the "transport" and
"dns" areas.

-Phil