Hi.

If I were to configure an SMTP transport in LMTP mode, can I cutthrough-deliver
to it with an RCPT ACL? And what will happen if I have multiple recipients that
have different post-data outcomes? I *think* it will work and should all go
well, since only the first recipient matters, and that’s the one I care about,
but it would be nice to clarify. It would be a neat little optimisation, to
deliver directly into Cyrus and avoid the need to queue a delivery. If not,
it’s not the end of the world since I don’t foresee any situation where the
mail would be rejected anyway, but I’m curious.

Cheers,
Sabahattin