On Sun, Feb 12, 2023 at 06:35:35PM +0000, Sabahattin Gucukoglu via Exim-users
wrote:

> If I were to configure an SMTP transport in LMTP mode, can I
> cutthrough-deliver to it with an RCPT ACL? And what will happen if I
> have multiple recipients that have different post-data outcomes?

This breaks if one of the LMTP recipients of a multi-recipient message
is over-quota, or more generally in any situation where the LMTP
response after "dot" (end-of-message) accepts at least one, but all the
recipients.

So SMTP-to-LMTP cut-through should not be used with multi-recipient
envelopes.

--
    Viktor.