Greetings,

I've recently had the <Meta-less> and <Meta-greater> key bindings in
the simple editor stop working.  More specifically, the "Escape-less"
and "Escape-greater" forms don't work anymore, while using the actual
Meta-Shift-comma and Meta-Shift-period forms do still work.

I'm on macOS 10.15.6, using exmh-2.7.2, tk-8.6.10 and other dependencies
from pkgsrc, and these bindings used to work until a recent upgrade of
pkgsrc bits.

Anyway, I can see in the exmh code (seditBind.tcl) that it maps Meta-*
to Escape-*, and many Meta-* key combinations continue to work in
their Escape-* form, but not Meta-less and Meta-greater.

Has anybody else run into something similar?  Thoughts on how to
troubleshoot this?

Thanks and regards,

Marion