I use Reso which is pretty popular, and as my company pay for it you can bet it's cheap.

Good luck

S

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 1, 2008, at 13:55, Beverly Nickles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get inexpensive medical coverage? I need it (the document) to get a work visa, and I need it by the end of next week.

Thanks.

:.________________
>
CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments are
confidential and may be privileged. If  you are not a named recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information
in any medium.
> _______________________________________________
> Expat mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.lists.ru/mailman/listinfo/expat
> http://www.expat.ru/forum/
>

--
Krishna Kishore
_______________________________________________
Expat mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.lists.ru/mailman/listinfo/expat
http://www.expat.ru/forum/


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.
_______________________________________________
Expat mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.lists.ru/mailman/listinfo/expat
http://www.expat.ru/forum/
_______________________________________________
Expat mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.lists.ru/mailman/listinfo/expat
http://www.expat.ru/forum/

Reply via email to