Several health care insurance options are found here:
http://www.cossackconnection.com/insurance.htm
 
I have always used SRI.
 
Andy

Romantic Oceanside Vacation Rentals in a Tropical Paradise! 
C9 Hatillo del Mar, Hatillo, Puerto Rico
http://www.c9hatillodelmar.com Toll Free: 888-592-9983 Within Puerto Rico: 
787-898-3624    


From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: Expat List inexpensive medical 
coverage?Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 12:12:17 +0300
I use Reso which is pretty popular, and as my company pay for it you can bet 
it's cheap.

Good luck

SSent from my iPhone
On Feb 1, 2008, at 13:55, Beverly Nickles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:




Does anyone know where I can get inexpensive medical coverage?  I need it (the 
document) to get a work visa, and I need it by the end of next week.
 
Thanks.
:.________________>CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments 
areconfidential and may be privileged. If  you are not a named recipient,please 
notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents toanother 
person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the informationin any medium.> 
_______________________________________________> Expat mailing list> 
[email protected]> http://www.lists.ru/mailman/listinfo/expat> 
http://www.expat.ru/forum/>--Krishna 
Kishore_______________________________________________Expat mailing [EMAIL 
PROTECTED]://www.lists.ru/mailman/listinfo/expathttp://www.expat.ru/forum/


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. 

_______________________________________________Expat mailing [EMAIL 
PROTECTED]://www.lists.ru/mailman/listinfo/expathttp://www.expat.ru/forum/
_________________________________________________________________
Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailĀ®-get your 
"fix".
http://www.msnmobilefix.com/Default.aspx
_______________________________________________
Expat mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.lists.ru/mailman/listinfo/expat
http://www.expat.ru/forum/

Reply via email to