James, 

could you please forward the agency contact info to me off-list as well? 

I am facing a similar issue: US passport, temporary business visa, converting 
to work visa, need to travel in the meantime. 

Many thanks, 

- Emin Aliev


----- Original Message ----
From: James Beadle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: The Moscow Expat List <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 10:37:58 AM
Subject: Re: Expat List Working Visa & Medicals...

Unfortunately, the second passport idea doesn't work, since you need to use the 
passport with an active Russian visa to leave the country.
After much hunting my assistant found an agency that did the whole procedure in 
a couple of hours, I will check with her for the contact on Monday, and forward 
if to you off-list.
Now I am looking for a fast-track medical examination solution, as I am 
renewing my own visa. Any recommendations welcomely received!
Best, 
James

Marika Waern <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It should not have to take 21 days; I know that it can be done in 8. Maybe 
someone will respond who has contacts for this speedy service; if not I can 
check with people I know have had this arranged recently.
 
/Marika


2008/2/8 Anthony Corbett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi

Apologies if the topic has been done to death, but I am going through what I 
imagine is the usual rigmarole for an expat employee, whereby ti has taken a 
long time to get a work permit and I am currently on a multi business visa. I 
am now finally an employee of my company and now need to change my business 
visa for a working visa. I understand that this entails surrendering my 
passport for 21 working days! I travel internationally a great deal with my job 
and this restriction is simply ludicrous! Is there any way round it? I am a 
Brit - can I get a second passport at the embassy and therefore still travel?

Any ideas/help appreciated ...

Anthony

_______________________________________________
Expat mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.lists.ru/mailman/listinfo/expat
http://www.expat.ru/forum/




-- 
Marika Waern
Moscow
Tel. +7 495 231 6499 _______________________________________________
Expat mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.lists.ru/mailman/listinfo/expat
http://www.expat.ru/forum/




Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with Yahoo! for Good


-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

_______________________________________________
Expat mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.lists.ru/mailman/listinfo/expat
http://www.expat.ru/forum/
_______________________________________________
Expat mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.lists.ru/mailman/listinfo/expat
http://www.expat.ru/forum/

Reply via email to