Here you go:
http://www.rusvisa.ru/about.shtml
tel. 411-9943 Nikolai
olga chizhevskaya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: James,
Can you please forward the agency contact to me off-list as well?
My family is trying to solve a similar problem at the moment.
Many thanks.
Regards,
Olga
2008/2/10, James Beadle :
> Unfortunately, the second passport idea doesn't work, since you need to use
> the passport with an active Russian visa to leave the country.
> After much hunting my assistant found an agency that did the whole procedure
> in a couple of hours, I will check with her for the contact on Monday, and
> forward if to you off-list.
> Now I am looking for a fast-track medical examination solution, as I am
> renewing my own visa. Any recommendations welcomely received!
> Best,
> James
>
> Marika Waern wrote:
>
> It should not have to take 21 days; I know that it can be done in 8. Maybe
> someone will respond who has contacts for this speedy service; if not I can
> check with people I know have had this arranged recently.
>
> /Marika
>
>
> 2008/2/8 Anthony Corbett :
>
> > Hi
> >
> > Apologies if the topic has been done to death, but I am going through what
> I imagine is the usual rigmarole for an expat employee, whereby ti has taken
> a long time to get a work permit and I am currently on a multi business
> visa. I am now finally an employee of my company and now need to change my
> business visa for a working visa. I understand that this entails
> surrendering my passport for 21 working days! I travel internationally a
> great deal with my job and this restriction is simply ludicrous! Is there
> any way round it? I am a Brit - can I get a second passport at the embassy
> and therefore still travel?
> >
> > Any ideas/help appreciated ...
> >
> > Anthony
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Expat mailing list
> > [email protected]
> > http://www.lists.ru/mailman/listinfo/expat
> > http://www.expat.ru/forum/
> >
>
>
>
> --
> Marika Waern
> Moscow
> Tel. +7 495 231 6499
> _______________________________________________
> Expat mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.lists.ru/mailman/listinfo/expat
> http://www.expat.ru/forum/
>
>
> ________________________________
> Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with Yahoo! for Good
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Expat mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.lists.ru/mailman/listinfo/expat
> http://www.expat.ru/forum/
>
_______________________________________________
Expat mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.lists.ru/mailman/listinfo/expat
http://www.expat.ru/forum/
---------------------------------
Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox._______________________________________________
Expat mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.lists.ru/mailman/listinfo/expat
http://www.expat.ru/forum/