I have not seen Metamucil in Moscow but there are several local fiber 
supplements available in the large supermarkets (incl. Sedmoi Kontinent 
last time Iooked--in their "health"/special foods section, e.g., low 
suger, dietetic, etc.)   At the risk of sounding self-serving, you may 
want to try buying a much better fiber called Benefiber (no gloppiness, 
easy to use, dissolves completely, high quality, etc.).  It is not yet 
available in Russia but, in case you can get stuff from the US (widely 
available) or some of the european markets (e..g, Italy and a few 
others--if you're interested drop me a line), this would be your best bet, 
IMHO.  DB



Message: 4
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:21:04 +0300
From: "John Waverka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Expat List  Metamucil!
To: [email protected]
Message-ID:
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

Hey, where do you think that I can get Metamucil fiber supplement in 
Moscow?
My university diet of kielbasa, cheese, Russian Ramen and pasta leads me 
to
believe that I am on the fast track to an unhappy tummy. I have looked at 
a
few pharmacies and grocers, maybe seven continents?Thanks!
JB

!DSPAM:47b50da1854926211915048!
_______________________________________________
Expat mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.lists.ru/mailman/listinfo/expat
http://www.expat.ru/forum/

Reply via email to