-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Kirk McElhearn
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2000 3:22 AM
Subject: [expert] Multiple Linux systems on one hard disk?

I am getting a new 20 gig HD this week, to add to my 4.3 gig HD.  I would
like to have Windoze on the 4.3, and use the 20 for multiple Linux
distributions (for testing and writing purposes).  Can this be done?  Can
I , say, have five 4 gig partitions, and put a different Linux on each
one?  If so, is there any special things to know when installing?  I
would ideally not want to use Lilo, but use a boot floppy for each
different distribution.  Will this work?

Thanks,

Kirk

                               vice versa
 Translations - French to English, English to French | Technical Writing
 Traductions francais-anglais, anglais-francais      | Redaction technique
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.mcelhearn.com
    Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France