Denis Havlik wrote:

> :~>XFree86 4.01 just came out.
> :~>
> :~>How long will it take for MDK 7.1 RPMs to be made?  I need 'em since
> :~>XFree86 4 didn't install like I specifically asked it to when installing
> :~>MDK 7.1.
>
> Look in cooker, I reckon these RPM-s are already there.

How trustworthy are these RPM's?

For example, the install on MDK 7.1 said the Xfree86 4.0 is was installing was
only a 'snapshot release.'  The really upsets me if it is, because it sure as
hell wasn't advertised as being so...  If not, then that's just another
example of MDK's poor quality control when it comes to installations.

Ack, ranting, sorry.  Just woke up.  ~,^

Sean Middleditch