I recently installed 7.1, clean install. Now when I boot,
Harddrake wants to always detect all my hardware.
The first thing it sees is my 3com 905b card.
If I don't choose configure, the card fails on bootup.
I have to choose configure, and then 3 enters.
Then harddrake fails with something about line 53, and
timeout of 30 seconds. I reinstalled harddrake rpm 0.9-3
Still same error in harddrake-text line 53 I believe.
Is there a way around this... If I take out harddrake, for
some reason my network card will not come up at all

Brian D. Klar - CVE
OTS
WPAFB
(937)257-5773