Hi *,

here's my little problem.

I've got a quite old Extensa 560CD laptop (Texas Instrument) on wich I'd
like to install the Mandrake 7.02 Linux Distrib.

One important characteristic of this laptop is that you can't have at
the same time the floppy and the CD drive... And the old BIOS that cames
on the machine just can't boot anything from the CD.

So, in order to install the Mandrake distrib, I'm trying to boot from
the network image disk, using the pcmcia supplemental disk to use an
3COM 10/100 LAN PC Card (Model 3CCFE574BT) plugged in, and try some NFS
installation scheme.

And guess what? It doesn't work... Seems that the 3C574 driver isn't
"configured" on the bootable images.

Does anybody know how I can create my own sets of boot images ? Or does
someone have some hint to help me ?

Thanx in advance...

--
        Jose Luis