In a message dated 07-Oct-00 20:42:35 Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Computer Renaissance >>
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
thats a horrible company their employees are idiots! and they sell gear for
twice as much as i can get it on the net,
as far as this comp goes i am probably giving it to my mom and purchasing a
compaq presario which is enough money to toss, i barely make $1160 before
taxes
so i have to make payments on practically everything
currently i use a toshiba satellite1675cds
and it is for personel use no access provided here in my barracks but a
phoneline that costs me $145 a month