On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, you wrote:

> For starters, its ttySx NOT ttysx:

After fixing this problem and making sure all the setting matched up, I sent
the direct echo and only got a DTE and DCE response on the terminal side (I
used some serial port analyzer software). However, the ascii characters did not
go through. Is there some other modifications I should be making to get my
Linux box to transmit something besides response codes?
Thanks,
Ken

--

---This message has originated from MercServer--------