From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2000 2:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [expert] No telnet into my 7.2 box?

'lo all,

I've recently installed MDK 7.2 on my box (went for the newbie install version, to see what all it does), and tried to telnet into it, no dice, its not listening to the telnet session. I read some FAQs, did what they said (specifically setting up services) and its still not working.

Does anyone have any similar experiences, or know what exactly I can do to fix this?

Thanks very much.
Pete Jr.