First - I don't really belong here. I am NOT an expert. But I do need expert
advice/answers

What is the difference between Linux-Mandrake 7.1 and its pppd files/KDE
files and the same files that come with  Linux-Mandrake 7.2 isos?

I had pppd "dial on demand" working in L-M 7.1 with the information provided
in the man pppd file and some information that I found posted on the
Internet, basicly an "how I got it to work" website. The same configuration
files that worked with L-M 7.1 do not work with L-M 7.2.

I am lost on this and I will gladly answer questions about what/when etc.

I would offer more information now but i don't know what you need to know to
help me.

To keep the area clean for you "real guys" <smile> private email is more than
acceptable.

Thanks in advance.

--

David Boles