Greetings!  I have been trying to install LM 7.2 on some SGI 1200
servers.  These are 2U rack mount boxes.  The machines vary between
having either an Adaptec SCSI controller or a MYLEX RAID controller.
They are DUAL CPU boxes, and are identical to the VA Linux 2on2
server.

My problem is, the installation goes *perfectly* but when I get
through it and reboot, it gets through the first part of the boot,
then it fails to recognize ANY SCSI controllers at all, and thus
cannot mount the root filesystem.

Anyone know how I can get around this problem?  Please help! Please
please!!!!
--
"Success covers a multitude of blunders."
-- George Bernard Shaw