Hi Everyone,

    I am in the process of upgrading my MDK 7.2 default installation to allow
me to run Enlightenment 0.16.5-1 (mdk.i586) but it requires the latest glibc-
2.2-5mdk.i586.rpm which I am about to install.

    Before I do this does anybody have any suggestions.  I have had some
minor problems and one major problem a few years ago when updating the
libraries and hope to make this one go as smooth as possible.  Without
testing I am pretty certain there will be some dependency issues :-)

    Any suggestions greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  Cheers.

P.S. this is the first time I have tried it using an *.rpm
--
       ___
      (_B_)__