What the h.... are you talking about? If you're a newbie and it it
sounds like you are, then you want to go hang out with the newbie list
for a while, spend some time reading the howto's http://www.linuxdoc.org
and then come here when you are informed enough to ask an intelligent
question of intelligent people.

Tom Berkley