Maximo Monsalvo wrote:

> How can make to denied  the relay email for my sendamail server except for
> my locals domains,( somebody use my server to send mail help)

If you are using Linuxconf to configure sendmail, go into the Basic
Sendmail Configuration screen and click the Enable Relay Control
(spammers). Next, scroll down to the section titled Anti-spam filters.
Choose either 'Relay for' by IP or 'Relay for' by name and put in the
addresses or names of your local client machines that are allowed to use
the mail server.

When you've done this, choose Generate /etc/sendmail.cf to update the cf
file with your changes. Exit Linuxconf and make sure to tell it to
activate the changes as you exit so that sendmail restarts. You should be
all fixed up.

If you're not using Linuxconf to generate your .cf file, you need to set
up the .m4 files from which you generate the .cf so that they will enable
the relay control and allow relaying for your clients. This is a little
more tricky and it's been awhile since I've done it, but if you're
generating the .cf file that way, please reply to the list and if I can't
remember the steps I'm sure someone else can jump in. :)

Holly