Bill Shannon wrote:

> if you install webmin, it gives you a nice easy interface to sendmail.  from
> there you can setup the actual relay settings per domain name (or ip network
> id's)

And to add to what Bill wrote, I think the version of Webmin installed
with 7.2 is compatible with sendmail 8.11, right? 8.11 is the version of
sendmail that 7.2 installs. Linuxconf actually generates 8.10 sendmail cf
files, even in 7.2., so some of the functionality of updating sendmail.cf
from Linuxconf is broken if you are on a 7.2 system. Webmin would
*definitely* be the better bet.

Holly