After installing Mandrake and config IPX this is what I get when I run slist.

     slist: Server not found (0x8847) in ncp_open

The only thing that I could find out about ncp_open was a message earlier on this
list, but no one replyed to it.

All of the needed RPM's seem to be in place.  The kernel was installed with IPX
support to began with.  ifconfig shows that eth0 is running IPX with the correct frame
and network number.

Please let me know if you have any ideas or point me at the right docs.  I have
followed the IPX Howto and it has not helped me.

Thank you for any help.

Jeff Cook