Devin Rader wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone could point me towards any docs on how to set up a
> dial-up modem connection to serve as the gateway for a network.  I read
> about diald, but was wondering of anyone else had suggestions...
>
> Thanks!
>
> Devin

IP masquerading is what you might want to do.  The official homepage
(complete
with howto) is located at http://ipmasq.cjb.net/ .  Once upon a time, I
used
it, combined with pppd's dial-on-demand setup, to create a virtual
permanent
network link to the Internet.

--
     Woody ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Gatewood Green         Web Developer
http://www.linux.org/  The first stop for Linux info on the Net
Email:                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
All opinions expressed by me are my own and not necessarily
endorsed by Linux Online, Inc. or Linux Headquarters, Inc.