Ron Stodden wrote:

> KDE 2.1 final in binary form for the various distributions was
> promised on the KDE site by Monday February 26.
>
> It is now 3.5 hours into Tuesday GMT and there is no sign of the KDE
> 2.1 final update to Mandrake 7.2.
>
> Where is it?   What is happening?   When and where will it appear?

If you don't mind doing a rpm --rebuild, you can get KDE 2.1 out of
the MDK cooker SRPM dept.

http://ftp.sunet.se/pub/Linux/distributions/mandrake-devel/i586/Mandrake/RPMS/

They have built ones in the i586 directory, but since MDK 8.0 uses
a newer glibc, I doubt they'll work unmolested on MDK <= 7.2.

And for someone in this thread them metioned MDK 7.3, it's 8.0
that's up and coming.

--
     Woody ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Gatewood Green         Web Developer
http://www.linux.org/  The first stop for Linux info on the Net
Email:                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
All opinions expressed by me are my own and not necessarily
endorsed by Linux Online, Inc. or Linux Headquarters, Inc.