> Your partitions may have changed.
> Try mounting different partitions, looking for boot.
> >   # mount -t ext2 /dev/hda1 /mnt
> >   EXT2-fs: 03:0a:  couldn't mount because of unsupported
> >   optional features.
> >   mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on
> >   /dev/hda1 or too many mounted filesystems.

That's what I was already trying, to mount ANY linux partition
at /mnt. In this case hda1 is /boot partition.  The problem
is that e2fsck reports unable to fsck partitions.

-------

To the other poster, /mnt is ok to use since it is a directory
and I can only mount one thing there. If I created /mnt/boot
and /mnt/home, then yes I can mount /boot and /home (or any
directory) there.

Thanks... Dan.