Works great - if you build from source and are *very* carefull which
rpms you install and which you build outright (from src tarball)  The
one system I tried using rpm's (from cooker) is still totally screwed,
with libpng problems amongst others.  The tarball way is a bit tedious
but eventually works great without ruining the rest of the system with
incompatibilities.

BillK