-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Leif Madsen
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 8:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [expert] Setting Up Gateway

I would ask this in the Newbie list.. but I no longer subscribe to it.

I've installed Mandrake 8.1 on a P100, with 32MB of RAM, and plan on using
it
for a router/gateway to the internet.  I've got two network cards in the
P100
system, and they both load fine.   For some reason, I can't seem to find a
website with instructions on just how to setup the gateway easily, as they
all seem to kind of talk jibberish, or have various things that don't apply
to me.

If someone could point me to a good website in how to setup a very simple
gateway network (single server, single client connected with crossover
cable).  It would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

--
Leif Madsen - Project Manager