Hi,
you mentioned something about hardware detection.... could you tell more
about this.

Actually, I can not use my sound  card , and my vga is not functioning
properly since I installed MDK ...  I  am a new bie and i guess it might be
due to my lack of experience... do you have any tips....
:)
Thanks
gadir