On stardate Sat, 6 Apr 2002, J. Craig Woods wrote:

>Fellow Penquinistas,
>
>Because we have had a few threads about the CLI, and because remote file
>editing with vi is such an efficient method, I thought I would share a
>little document that I found, and converted to html. You can view it at
>http://www.trismegistus.net/vi_cheatsheets.htm
>
>If you have any trouble printing it or just want your own copy, email me
>privately (please no HTML mail), specify document type (currently only
>ms word or staroffice 5.2 & 6.0 available), and I will try to respond
>within a reasonable time frame.
>
>Why? Just because I am a nice guy :-)
>
>Have fun,
>Dr John,
>The night tripper

I'm not able to pull the page up at this point - try later? I do have
another question; I've read books that say they've were written using vi
and I started wondering if you could actually apply fonts and control size
of fonts as well as italics, bold, etc.  Is that possible?  Does vi have
something built in that will allow you to format a document?

tia, Mike

--
Michael Holt
Kirkland, WA                       (o_

      Bad or missing mouse driver. Spank the cat? (Y/N)