Le 15/04/2002 à 20:47 +0100, Mike Starnes a bien voulu m'écrire :

>Hi list,
>
>I'm trying to get an Orinoco Gold wireless pc card to work on a Dell
>Latitude.

Hi !
I have an Elsa Airlancer MC-11 on my laptop, and a PCI-11 for the desktop
(actually, they are Orinoco PC Cards inside), both with Mdk 8.2
My destop is connected to a cable-modem through a 10/100 Ethernet card.

Sometimes my little network works, sometimes it doesn't... don't know why...

Did you check your /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 file ? There
are very important lines there.

How do you use your network ?

N.