type

mozilla --help

and u will see

         -ProfileWizard          Start with profile wizard.
         -ProfileManager         Start with profile manager.
         -SelectProfile          Start with profile selection dialog.

if you use a different path etc u will need to remake the main profile
but config to use the same dir as b4, then it will find all the old
email when u restart.

JG