The Netgear PS110 print server is also a very good choice.  I went thru
two of the Linksys printservers, and never got either one of them to
work.  Of course maybe the store I purchased them from had a bad batch.
 I own alot of Linksys equipment, and never had a problem with any of
it.  The Netgear costs about $130 from your local CompUSA, but you can
probably get it cheaper online.

http://www.netgear.com/product_view.asp?xrp=6&yrp=15&zrp=60