jerry white wrote:

> Michael Viron wrote:

> >You need to purchase 700 MB cds in order to burn them.

> But I DO have 700 meg cds @x24 speed
> the size of cd1 is 700.9 megs so by time write info on disk leaves off
> 900kb of files
> same true for cd2

Have you tried plain old command line cdrecord? Worked for me. I hear
some burners just won't shoehorn so well. Mine is Yamaha 8824S.
--
". . . we live in an age of paper religion. We believe more in issuing
paper pronouncements on all subjects than in living our faith. The paper

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://mrmazda.members.atlantic.net/