At 07:31 AM 9/26/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I think this is the correct forum for your questions.  A lot of people
>here (including myself) are running their own web / email / etc... servers
>at home off of either dsl or cable internet.  Not quite the scale of an
>ISP, but the approach should be similar.

Thank you, I think most of the questions would be related to most of the
discussions on here.

>Can't speak for that one, but there are also IRC channels devoted to
>mandrake as well as the several lists

What IRC channels and where?

>I'm surprised to hear that you're switching from BSDI to Mandrake; why is
>that?  (just curious)

Familiarity would be the main reason.  The BSDI boxes are old and long past
retirement age so it's time to move forward and Mandrake was the logical
choice for me since I have been using it since the first version.

-Scott

---