From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:todd@;mandrakesoft.com]On Behalf Of
Todd Lyons
Sent: Friday, 8 November 2002 3:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] layer 7 application layer filtering.

Franki wrote on Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 06:40:45PM +0800 :

> I am sick to death of my error_log for http being full of cmd.exe and
> root.exe stuff..
> my logs are always 90% full of this crap.
> anyone got any ideas???

In your /etc/httpd/conf/commonhttpd.conf file, put this:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
      redirect /MSADC http://www.microsoft.com
      redirect /c http://www.microsoft.com
      redirect /d http://www.microsoft.com
      redirect /_mem_bin http://www.microsoft.com
      redirect /msadc http://www.microsoft.com
      RedirectMatch (.*)\cmd.exe$ http://www.microsoft.com$1
</IfModule>

Blue skies...                   Todd
--
           MandrakeSoft USA   http://www.mandrakesoft.com
Mandrake: An amalgam of good ideas from RedHat, Debian, and MandrakeSoft.