Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Steffen Barszus wrote:
On Tuesday 03 December 2002 23:16, J. Grant wrote:

Add contrib to your sources: Output here :

# urpmi xine-dvdnav
Um die Abhängigkeiten zu erfüllen, werden die folgenden Pakete installiert (0 MB):
libdvdnav1-0.1.3-1mdk.i586
xine-dvdnav-0.9.13-1mdk.i586

I have installed it now. Unfortunatly I still get the same error message
# rpm -qa |grep dvd
libdvdread2-devel-0.9.3-2mdk
libdvdcss2-1.2.3-1plf
libdvdnav1-0.1.3-1mdk
libdvdread2-0.9.3-2mdk
xine-dvdnav-0.9.13-1mdk
libdvdread-utils-0.9.3-2mdk

xineplug_inp_dvdnav.so  is in /usr/lib/plugins

Is there anything else I need to do?

Regards

JG

input_dvd: Sorry, this plugin doesn't play encrypted DVDs. The legal status
           of CSS decryption is unclear and we can't provide such code.
           Please check http://dvd.sf.net for more information.
input_dvd: Unable to find >VIDEO_TS.VOB< on dvd.
input_dvd: Unable to find >VIDEO_TS.VOB< on dvd.
xine: cannot find input plugin for this MRL
xine_stop