Hi,

Well I have it working now, i just click on the d5d button on the GUI, DVD button still does not work, i guess thats just the inbuilt code etc.

thanks for the info

JG

Steffen Barszus wrote:
input_dvd: Sorry, this plugin doesn't play encrypted DVDs. The legal status
           of CSS decryption is unclear and we can't provide such code.
           Please check http://dvd.sf.net for more information.
input_dvd: Unable to find >VIDEO_TS.VOB< on dvd.
input_dvd: Unable to find >VIDEO_TS.VOB< on dvd.
xine: cannot find input plugin for this MRL
xine_stop

Oh didn't read that :)))))) Try xine-d5d .... (plf)