Subject: Re: [expert] Why my CD does not want to get out ?
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 19:35:17 +1100
From: Ron Stodden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mandrake Expert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ron Stodden wrote:
> Jason wrote:
>> I find Kwikdisk better (it sits in the systray) and you can activate
>> KDF from it as well.
>
> 9.0 kwikdisk (expert, everything install) doesn't run here.   It loads
> then just hangs - no display, no diagnostics when run from terminal. ^C
> to recover.   It is not in the list of panel appliets.

Ah!     supermount disable, then kwikdisk runs from an icon in the
systray!  Nice tool!

But it is best set up in rc.local to run in the background.   IMHO it
should be set up as a ksysv service.

There in no menu item, and no 'man kwikdisk' either.

--
Ron. [Melbourne, Australia]
    troels... now updated to use ftp.sunet.se server.