Am having a weird problem.

When I log into gnome with a particular user name gconfd-2 runs and gobbles memory, and then hangs my system.

I'm not sure what is causing this, but it appears user specific.

Can anyone suggest a solution for me to be able to use this user without such a problem?

Many thanks

--
Azrael

Of all God's creatures there is only one that cannot be made the slave of the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with a cat it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.